Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.
 
My teaser, from page 8 of Lisa Kleypas' Then Came You:
 
In his eyes, so brilliantly pale, there was a bleakness that Lily knew would haunt her for a long time afterward.  Only someone who had experienced such bitter despair would be able to recognize it in another.

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I haven't read this one, but it looks good! Thanks for sharing and Happy reading!

    Here is mine if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lisa Kleypas books!


    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves Lisa Kleypas . . . except me. LOL. GOod teaser, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh....a man to be saved! Great tease!
    Here are my two teases: The Beloved Dead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool teaser.I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOhhhh ... nice. I'm definitely interested.

    Sunshine @ http://bookloversunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete