Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bye Bye Writer's Block

Na Na Na Na, hey, hey, hey - Good Bye! Sorry, I am just so very glad that the dreaded, miserable writer's block is gone! I thought, since I've been whiny about it - that I'd share my happy news.  Apparently my writer's block was getting to my husband, too.  I have admitted that I get grouchy when I'm not writing.  Anyway, he told me this evening to go out and get some writing done.  Thank goodness he did because I had the best writing session I've had this calendar year.  And now I have all sorts of scenarios running through my head again.  It is, quite honestly, an enormous relief!

Do any of you get really grouchy when you have writer's block? And are you completely relieved and ecstatic when it takes a hike? Please, do share.

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad you got past the writer's block!!

    I get grouchy when I can't write because I have other things in the way, and I definitely get frustrated when I sit at the computer and continuously put off editing/writing/whatever.

    But sometimes it just has to happen!

    ReplyDelete