Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All You Need Is Now

The thirteenth Duran Duran album is finally here - in its astounding entirety.  I can not stop listening to this CD! It is so amazing and so, so worth the wait! Best Buy is selling a deluxe version (extra tracks) of the CD along with a companion DVD.  Of course, this is the version I had to have! Here is the complete track listing:

1. All You Need Is Now
2. Blame the Machines
3. Being Followed
4. Leave a Light On
5. Safe (in the Heat of the Moment)
6. Girl Panic!
7. A Diamond in the Mind
8. The Man Who Stole a Leopard
9. Other People's Lives
10. Mediterranea
11. Too Bad You're So Beautiful
12. Runway Runaway
13. Return to Now
14. Before the Rain
15. Too Close to the Sun
16. Early Summer Nerves
17. Networker Nation

The songs in bold are my my favorites on the album (with the number one being 'Leave a Light On') but honestly, the whole CD is just completely fabulous! And now, I am cautiously excited about going to see Duran Duran at the Mayan in Los Angeles tomorrow night.  I say cautious because I hope there's no trouble getting in with the ticketless tickets.  If you have ever liked Duran Duran in any way, I highly recommend this CD to you.

1 comment:

  1. I saw these guys a few years back at a music festival :) It was fun! :D

    ReplyDelete