Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday # 4

Meet Me On Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.  Here are this week's MMoM questions and answers:

1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Yes, but we have never used it; not even one time.  It's wierd that I've never had any inclination to make a fire in it as I adored when my Grandma had one going in hers as a little girl.  Now, I think I'm afraid to have a fire blazing with my kids being as curious about every thing as they are - especially my youngest.


2. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can but it's been quite a while since I have.  I imagine there would be some serious gear grindage if I had to drive one now.


3. How many computers are in your home?
Two - my laptop and my husband's desktop.  and to think, when I was growing up - computers were things in movies like War Games.  I never thought I'd have one let alone two. 


4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
No, they are not done yet - major procrastination, I know.  Yes, we do the darned taxes ourselves.


5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner.  It's the one meal per day where I know for a fact (because I insist on it) that my whole family eats together.  I love it and my husnad has grown to appreciate it.  Our kids don't know any better and I think it's good for our family to have guaranteed time together every day.

4 comments:

  1. That's terrific that your family eats dinner together every night! I always loved that as a kid & now it seems that families are struggling to make it happen. That's interesting about the fireplace. We have one and it tends to be the focal point of our den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dinner for the same reason. Its the only time we are all get together to share a meal.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday- although a little late...

    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day especially if it is cooked, I love bacon and eggs x

    ReplyDelete