Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.  This weeks hop question is:

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

Before I had children I often read more than one book at a time.  It drove my best friend bonkers.  She could not understand how I could keep the characters and plot from each book straight.  I just did and I enjoyed reading more than one book at a time.  However, since I've had children, I have tried to continue on with this and it never works.  LOL My brain can no longer can keep every thing straight.  I have to read one book at a time now or I am truly confused as to what is going on in the books.  It's a complete turn around but one that I am perfectly all right with.



 Jave at Never Growing Old also has a Follow Friday event.

Feel free to join in if you are so inclined.  Have a great and safe weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming through on the blog hop.

    I will read two books only if I am slightly bored with the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read more than one book at a time, sometimes three, sometimes five!

    I read varied genres, have a truly eclectic taste in books. Feel free to explore my blog, browse mt reviews.

    Here is my Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I read multiple books without getting confused - or if I do get confused, I figure it out pretty quickly. But I don't have children :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by to say hello! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Janna
    Primo Reads

    ReplyDelete