Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

Public Service Announcement: Remember to put your clocks forward one hour.  It's fine to laugh at me.  I promise - I laugh at myself.  Seriously though, do the time changes (whether forward in Spring or back in the Autumn) bother you? I'm all right with time changes.  Even when I travel - I don't have a terribly difficult time adjusting to a new time zone.  I'm bothered by time changes or zone changes if my children are bothered by the change.  It's sad to see my children struggle with things that they don't understand.  Fortunately, with time changes, they do adapt fairly quickly.  Let's hope this is the case this week.

Enjoy your Sunday as it stays light out later.

1 comment:

  1. I never mind DST. Doesn't usually throw me off, since there's no specific time I go to bed every night - on any given day I could get anywhere from 2 hours of sleep to 10. So I never notice if I really lose or gain an hour, lol.

    ReplyDelete