Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

It's finally time to sign up for the next installment of Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon.  This time, it is taking place on April 9, 2011.  I did this for the first time in October and had a blast.  I've already informed my family that I will be participating again and they are wonderfully excited, as well.  And even better, my oldest daughter wants to participate, too.  I told her that she could, of course, but not for the full twenty-four hours .  Heck, even I didn't make it the entire twenty-four hours in October.  And thankfully, it isn't a requirement to last the entire time.  All you have to do is read and have fun.

There are other things you can do if you are so inclined: blog, tweet, mini-challenges, cheerleading.  In October I hosted a mini-challenge and it was a lot of fun.  For the April 9th event, I just want to read, blog and maybe enter a few of the mini-challenges.  It's a super fun event.  Just click on the above link if you want to sign up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey!!!!! Remember me?
    I'm so glad you are doing this again!
    I will visit you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading!!! Have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great time reading!

    ReplyDelete