Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Musing Mondays: Anticipation

Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  The musing for the week is:

What book(s) are you most excited about right now? (it can either be something you’re currently reading, or something you just bought, or a book/books that are soon to be published).


I am really looking forward to Sarah Addison Allen's The Peach Keeper which comes out on March 22nd.  I also really want to read Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy.  This one came out already and I am number on the library waiting list.

What about you? What book(s) are you looking forward to right now?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people who love Binchy's books but I have never really gotten into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, library waiting lists... I hate it when all the books suddenly become available at the same time...

    Here's my Musing Mondays (March 7) post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for The Peach Keeper, too! Sarah Addison Allen is a must-read author for me. Love that her books have just the right blend of magic... appealing, but not too cheesy or unrealistic! The Sugar Queen is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete