Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon

Michelle at The True Book Addict is hosting a read-a-thon.  I must admit, I am a sucker for a read-a-thon.  If I can participate - I will.  And since this one is running for a week - I will definitely be able to take part.  Yay!

Now, I'm just going to copy the details from Michelle's blog for you.

Monday, April 25th through Sunday, May 1st. The read-a-thon will run from 12:00am Monday through 11:59pm Sunday (adjust your time zones accordingly). Watch for sign-up in late March, early April. Remember, you can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want. It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers. I hope you will join us!
Authors/bloggers...if you would like to donate a prize for read-a-thon participants and/or host a mini-challenge, please email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

This is definitely my cup of tea.  And Michelle is a super nice person that I feel fortunate to have 'met' through blogging.  If this sounds like fun - join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment