Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday # 6

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. This weeks questions (and answers) are as follows:


1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Crunchy, definitely crunchy.



2. Do you scrapbook?
I used to - on a fairly regualar basis.  Then we lost almost all the pictures from my younger daughter's first year and I was so depressed by it that I didn't do it for a long time.  Now I'd like to get back to it and out printer is broken - of course.  I'm hoping to get this problem fixed soon and catch up on my girls' scrapbooks.


3. Do you take any daily medications?
No, thank goodness. 


4. What is your favorite sound?
The sound of my daughter's laughing.  it is the sweetest, purest sound to me.  I can be having a rotten day and the sound of their laughter immediately turns every thing around.


5. Where were you born?
California.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. The sound of your child's laugher is precious and it always will be. Happy Monday!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. Just saw your book page. I have one too. My book club read The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society last year. Not my favorite but interesting. Also from your list, read The Lovely Bones. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound of my children's laughter was my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete