Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by jennifer at Crazy for Books.  This week's Hop question is:

"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"

I LOVE this question! The answer is so easy for me, too! I would absolutely put myself into J.D. Robb's 'In Death' series.  I would make sure I would become one of the fun, smart, strong recurring characters, though.  I would NOT want to be a murder victim.  No way - too, too creepy!Maybe I could work with Feeney's EDD team.  I love electronics and gadgets.  It'd be fun to solve a crime using all the futuristic gadgets.  Although, a lot of the gadgets in the futuristic NYPSD are quite like the ones we have now - iPhones, etc.  I wonder what J.D. Robb thinks seeing some of the stuff she started writing about in the 1990's coming into being.  I would think it'd be cool but maybe just a tad strange.









And here is the button for 'Follow Friday' over at Java's Never Growing Old - also a fun blog to visit.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to be Gumby or maybe the cat in the hat :) Hi, I am your latest follower coming from fridays blog hop. I look Forward to coming back and reading more of your blog. Hope you come and visit me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Stopping by via the Friday hops to say hello and follow.
    Have a great day
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/wow-a-lot-of-hopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheery, I gave you an award:

    http://thefarseas.blogspot.com/2011/03/lovely-blogger-award-woo.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trisha! I need to get on posting and accepting these awards! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answer! I've read Nora Roberts but I've never read her books under her J.D. Robb's pen. I have no idea what is stopping me. Where do I start?

    I'm a new follower.
    www.reflectionsofabookaholic.com

    ReplyDelete