Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crochet Project




I am having so much fun teaching myself to crochet.  An added bonus is that my elder daughter wants to learn, as well.  She is getting quite good at the chain stitch.  Here are a few pictures of my latest project.







Hmmm, for some reason the sage green color looks a little dull in this picture.  It's really quite pretty though and looks great with the cream.








Some of the detail pieces,





It's almost finished and now you know it's a purse.  It still needs the lining and the cell phone pocket.  Oh, and a snap (or two) to close it with.  My daughters are so sweet.  They love this purse and both are asking for their own.  One wants pink and cream and the other wants purple and cream.

Like I said, I'm having a lot of fun playing with yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment