Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo Oh My

With all of the excitement over Halloween and NaNoWriMo today - I almost forgot about making my blog post. LOL Making it just under the wire and Halloween was a blast with the family.  Now I'm ready for the novel adventure that begins in less than half-an-hour.  That's National Novel Writing Month for any who are wondering.  I will be writing the opening to my novel tonight before I go to bed.  I did the same thing last year and won.  I admit that I'm just superstitious enough to feel I must do this again.

As if NaNoWriMo isn't enough of a fun challenge for the month of November - I'm also going to do NaBloPoMo.  That's National Blog Posting Month - which is a challenge to post in my blog every day in November.  This is fun and shoyldn't be a big deal as I've already done this three times this year (in March, August and now October).  The thing is - I'm taking this on at the same time as NaNoWriMo.  yeah, I think I may be just a tad bit crazy.  Oh well, as I said, I'm certain it will be fun!

Have a wonderful November everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment