1. What are you reading right now? I’m still reading Maggie Without a Clue by Kasey Michaels
2. How many books have you read so far? 5
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Girl Next Door by Elizabeth Noble.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? My husband agreed to be available and taking care of our children throughout the day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? I’m laughing at this one because the answer is an unequivocal yes! My husband is trying but our kids still seem to want Mommy to see to their needs. I wonder if I should take a weekend off for the next read-a-thon. I’m laughing again. How did you deal with those? As quickly, efficiently and patiently as possible.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? The number of people participating and the spirit of togetherness in this. It’s really wonderful.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I love it!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I’d seriously try to have a mom’s weekend. Maybe I can get a group of friend’s together for this and some adult-girl time.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I was but I drank a huge glass of water and ate something. I feel a lot better now.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Not yet but I would say just have fun. I know I am - even with all the loving interruptions.