Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday's: Scarlet Nights

Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read -

Open to a random page -

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
My teaser, from page 9 
"Right, because Stefan left nothing behind, not so much as a fingerprint.  And you know the rule: no evidence, no conviction.  Personally, I'd like to arrest the man right now, but the higher-ups want an undercover operation so we can get the mother."
  As you can see, I'm at the very beginning of this book but it has my attention already. Plus, it helps that this is the third book in a series by an author I like quite a lot. I love the beautiful cover of the book, too.

4 comments:

  1. What did Stefan do and how did it include his mom? INteresting teaser :)

    Come read my teaser from Noah by Jacquelyn Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun book to escape with. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow interesting book! What's the tittle ? Here is my TT ( http://lisafragments.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete