Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Eve 2010

What are you doing this Halloween Eve? I know a lot of people are going to parties.  Our party has been a family one - spent at home.  We have carved our pumpkin, made minor improvements to costumes and now we're looking for a family-friendly Halloween movie.  Do those exist? Is everything violent and gory? I'm not a prude but I don't want my kids watching that sort of thing.  Oh well.  It's been a really fun evening and tomorrow will be even better.

Is anyone reading anything in honor of the holiday? I don't like to be super scared but I don't mind a little creepy.  That's why I'm reading Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book.  So far, I like it.

Whatever you're doing - I hope you're having fun and staying safe.  And now, here is a picture of our 'Happy Vampire Pumpkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment