Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Updates Along the Way

Oops - I just went to check out Dewey's Read-a-Thon site and apparently people write posts about their progress throughout the day.  I knew I'd be making post, but I didn't know people did it from hour one.  I am unashamedly going to use being a first-timer as my excuse for not doing this.  LOL

I am still reading Mggie Without a Clue by Kasey Michaels.  I'd only read about two chapters in it since I started it a couple of days ago.  So I feel it's an acceptable choice for me to start the read-a-thon.  Also, I made Cranberry Orange muffins with my kids.  I know, that's not reading, but hey, they are delicious.  Plus, my kids are happy and not feeling left out.

I'm going back to my book and will be back later with a better update.  And of course, there's still my mini-challenge at 4 p.m. Pacific.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. One, Two, Three, Four
    Get one done and read some more
    Five, Six, Seven, Eight
    Reading so much, can't see straight
    Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve
    Pick another up off the shelf!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete