Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

MM: Cozy Books and Weather

Musing Monday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading! This week’s question:
What’s your favorite “cozy” book — and, by that, I’m meaning “curl-up-on-a-cold-day comfort read“? Or, if you don’t have a particular book, what genre do you most feel like reading when the weather starts to turn colder?
I don't really have one favorite book to read when the weather turns cold.  Of course, I live in Southern California and don't have a lot of cold weather anyway.  It is raining today though and I love it.  Anyway, I do love mysteries and romance.  I find that I want to read more of both at this time of year.  I think that's because the holidays are approaching and I always feel sentimental. thus the romance. 

As for the mysteries - what better way to spend October? I don't like being so scared that I have bad dreams (yes, that happenes to me).  However, I don't mind being a little spooked.  And I love solving puzzles so mysteries really suit me.

I think it's time to grab some coffee and the mystery I've just begun. 

1 comment:

  1. totally agree on the mysteries...not so much on the romances.. :-)

    ReplyDelete