Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Walkie Talkies

I was feeling sad that summer vacation is over.  Well, truthfully I still am but my mother-in-law has done the cutest thing for my kids.  She got them walkie talkies so they can play and talk back and forth to one another.  She wanted them to have a 'beginning of the school year' gift.  I am very surprised but thankful at the same time.  I imagine the anticipation of playing with these will make the first day easier for them. 

I have to admit that my husband and I were playing with them tonight.  LOL  Mommy and Daddy got to revisit childhood for a while this evening.  We were on opposite sides of the house talking to one another and cracking up.  All the while saying, "Shh, don't wake up the kids'.

Walkie talkies rock!

1 comment:

  1. My boys love their walkie talkies! The girls will get a lot of mileage out of them I'm sure. That was a very thoughtful idea from your MIL :)

    ReplyDelete