Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little Women Teaser

Teaser Tuesday's is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read -

Open to a random page =

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page =

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
"It's naughty to fret, but I do think washing dished and keeping things tidy is the worst work in the world.  It makes me cross, and my hands get so stiff, I can't practice well at all."
I have only read a few pages of this book because I'm still finishing up another, but I like it so far.  I've been wanting to read it for a while and finally decided to just do it.  Even if it takes me a while to get through it - at least I will.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment