Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Return of the Jedi

There are some movies that I can watch over and over again and never tire of them. About an hour ago I was channel surfing (a very rare occurence for me) and came across Return of the Jedi. That was it, all done surfing. I don't even know how many times I've seen this movie in my lifetime but I love it! I love Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back too. I remember seeing all three when they originally came out in the theatre. Maybe that's part of my love for the original (and BEST, in my opinion) Star Wars trilogy - the happy memories. My brother and I adored the movies and he had the action figures and the Millenium Falcon while I had the Princess Leia doll. We would spend hours playing Star Wars together. Now he and I have children of out own and they like the movies, too. There are some things in life guaranteed to put a smile on my face. This movie made me hapy tonight. It also made me want to talk to my brother. So, I'll have to call him and bug him tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You should come to my house, then. One of the first 3 (Episodes 4-6) is on every single morning... :)

    ReplyDelete