Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Obsessing

I admit it - I tend to obsess about things. For example - Blogger has a new template design. For the past two nights I have been playing with this darn design on my family blog trying to get it to look just the way I want it to. It's driving me crazy because each template I think I'm going to like ends up looking just a little bit strange to me. I'm starting to annoy myself. Does it really matter all that much if it isn't perfect? Why, why am I obsessing about the way the blog looks? I'm not a vain person and I'm trying to teach my kids that self worth comes from inside. So again, WHY am I being ridiculous about the way the blog LOOKS? I have no decent answer for this and have to say that I did finally sigh and click off of the other page. However, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up designing something for it on my own because I just don't quite like it well enough the way it is right now. Like I said - I'm obsessing.rant

No comments:

Post a Comment