Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - April 18, 2011

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. This weeks questions (and answers) are as follows:

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
Garden salad but with dark green lettuce and lots of veggies.  And Ranch dressing.  Yum!



2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
I won't be able to watch it as it happens but will definitely catch whatever repeats or highlights that I can.  I'm really interested in the Royal Wedding and my husband just can not understand why.


3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
I am super frugal (yes, cheap is the right word for me).  I have serious feelings of panic if I spend too much money at once so this doesn't really apply to me.


4. Window seat or aisle seat?
I need an aisle seat.  Even at the movies I prefer to sit on the aisle.  I don't like feeling like I'm stuck in the middle or bothering people if I have to get up.


5. Do you know your blood type?
No.  I realize that is so not smart that I don't know it but I just never remember it.  I've been told (more than once, even) what it is but it never sticks in my brain.  Weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment