Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Me On Monday - April 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. This weeks questions (and answers) are as follows:

1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
Simon le Bon - the singer of Duran Duran.



2. Do you have any food restrictions?
No.


3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
About a half-hour.


4. Sausage or bacon?
Bacon.  Although I had really fabulous sausage that my husband made this morning.


5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
Google and Yahoo.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even think of singers as my choice for celebrity. I would've chosen Jimmy Barnes for mine if I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream Date: John Taylor of course - and if he's not available, Tommy Lee, (yeah, it's gross, I know) and if Tommy isn't available, I'll take David Duchovny!

    Food restrictions: none, but I am a super SUPER picky and don't like much.

    How long to get ready: well, I dont get ready in the morning, I get ready in the afternoon. And, every day I don't have to get ready!

    Bacon or Sausage: DUH - BAAAACON. Not made in the microwave thoug, it MUST be pan fried.

    I google and bing!

    ReplyDelete