Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

And the Winner Is --

I had a lot of fun with the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Book Hop.  It was fun visiting many of the participating blogs.  I also really appreciate all those who visited and are now following my blog.  Thank you very much! Thank you to the ladies at I Am a Reader, Not a Writer and Once Upon a Twilight for hosting the hop.  My experience with the hop was very smooth.  I'd definitely participate in other events put on by them.

And now - the winner of my giveaway is Jennifer from The Bawdy Book Blog.  Congratulations Jennifer! I love your blog, by the way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheery! I just wanted to let you know I received my book! Thank you! And come check out my blog....it's been redesigned!

    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete