Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon

It's time for the Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.  As usual, this is meant to be a relaxing and fun event.  The funny thing is, this is the least serene week on my calendar in a really long time.  I still really want to be a part of this event, though.

With a cram packed week for my family, and a writing deadline of my own this Friday - my goal for this read-a-thon is to finish the book I'm reading - Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts.  I'm also hoping to finally start (and maybe finish) Watership Down by Richard Adams.  That's it - LOL - one possibly two books.  It'll be fun, though.  and as I said, that is the point.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon, Sheery. Glad you're joining us though you are busy. I know what you mean...I'm in the middle of moving stuff out of my old house this week. I didn't know this would be going on when I scheduled the read-a-thon. Oh well! Please be sure to link your post at the starting line here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-mini.html All participants will be entered in a giveaway. Also, my mini-challenge has prizes from author Charlie Courtland. You can find out about that here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-mini.html

    I hope you accomplish what you have planned and be sure to have fun!

    ReplyDelete