Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday's Writing Web

I feel like I need a kick in the butt to get more writing done. I have been writing this year, but not nearly as much as I'd like. So, this is where I am going to keep track of all things related to my writing life. I'm hoping this will keep me accountable and motivated. Plus, I will hopefully find cool, writing related stuff to share each week.

So far this year, I have written a measley 16,556 words. That so needs to change and become a much larger number. It will. I also need to get back to sending out query letters for my completed novel. I've already gotten a couple of rejections but I want to get back to it. I believe my book is worty of being published. it's a really great and beautiful story. And yes, I do realize I sound a bit full of myself. LOL I have to believe in myself, though.

My goal is to have 25,000 words written by next Wednesday. I believe I can do that; no, I WILL do that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do need to do more writing....there is a certain story that I am dying to read the rest of still.....I know you can do it and I know you will get published. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete