Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I fell in love with these books in 1999; before the movies, before the series was even complete. I went to midnight release parties; first on my own, then with my husband and the last two with my child(ren).

As much of a fan as I am - I have never read all seven books back to back. In fact, it's been a good eight years since I even read the first two or three books. And suddenly, this week, I am in the mood to read all the books, from beginning of series until the last page of The Deathly Hallows.

I'm 42 pages into The Sorcerer's Stone and already my love for these books is flourishing again. J.K. Rowling is a truly gifted writer and I am so glad she gave the world these books. I very much look forward to sharing them with my children as I continue to love the world of Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment