Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Addicted to Books

I was in Barnes and Noble tonight. I love, love, LOVE going there but it so hard to leave without a huge bag of new books. Mind you, I often leave with nothing but it is very hard for me. I'm a very frugal person and unless I KNOW I will re-read a book or pass it on to family or friends - I look for the book at the library before purchasing it.

I LOVE having books in my possession, though. When I go to the library - I ALWAYS come home with books. Always. Books for me and books for my kids. And I'm happy to say that recently, my husband has started adding to the library loot, as well. I can't imagine a world without books in it. That's just a horribly depressing thought.

I've never had a drug addiction (thank God) but I am most certainly addicted to books. There, I've admitted it but I DO NOT want help for my addiction, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment