Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Couple of Things

First, I want to say that I am so excited because I get to see Deb in 23 days! I can not wait! Miss you so much, chica! We are all looking forward to seeing all of you.

Second, I loved Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution last night. I think he is amazing for caring so much about the health of the children and starting this revolution. I cried last night while watching the show because the people he's dealing with at the school in W. Va. are so hard headed. My God - they actually thought that processed crap they were feeding those kids was all right! Gross! That kind of crap is EXACTLY why my kids won't ever eat from the school cafeteria. Unless, of course, it really is overhauled and they'd be eating properly and nutritiously.

I know I had other random things I wanted to say but my tired brain just went blank. LOL I guess it's time for me to get off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment