Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Three Days In

We're at the end of day three of NaNoWriMo 2014 and I've written nearly 16,000 words. That's CRAZY, right? I say it is but in an entirely crazy, cool and wow kind of way. I know there are people out there who have written even more than this in the past three days but this is epic fast writing for me! Even better and more exciting to me is that the story is really good. My NaNo novels haven't always been so good in my opinion. In fact, in all honesty, a couple of them have been truly atrocious. Not this one though, I am thrilled to say. I just home this lasts through the month. I don't need to keep up this insane (for me) pace but I'm rolling with the inspiration while it's striking. An extra nice thing is that I haven't neglected anyone or anything else in my life. Oh wait, that's not entirely, one hundred percent true. I do have a couple of loads of laundry to do and there are dirty dishes in my kitchen sink. And guess what? I don't care so much about those things right now! My husband and our kids are happy and my word count is nice and cushiony at the moment. I am a happy, frantically writing (and apparently babbly at the moment) person! Life is such a fabulous journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment