Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Shameless Music Plug

Tonight my family went to a CD release party. My husband's cousin has written and released a CD of worship music. I heard all of the songs in their completed form for the first time tonight and I was blown away. I am so super happy and impressed by Brian and his musical gift and talent. If you, or anyone you know, enjoys Christian music, you will love Brian's CD. He worked on this for two years and put his heart and soul into it.

From my family to Brian and his: Congratulations and we love you!

Here is a link to purchase Freedom by Brian Summers on Amazon.

By the way, for legal reasons, allow me to say that I am in no way receiving anything for this post. This is simply a heartfelt endorsement for someone I love and admire. Thank you and enjoy Brian's music if you choose to give it a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment