Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

National Blog Posting Month 2014

What is National Blog Posting Month, you ask? Well, quite simply, it's committing to create a blog post everyday during November. I know it seems insane that I would take this on in addition to doing NaNoWriMo but really, what's one more challenge? I'm already in a hyper writing mode so I may as well add to my blog as well. Plus, I've had a lot of ideas running through my head for blog posts - things I want to share, things I want to ask about? And of course, there will probably be the posts that sound slightly sleep deprived and rambling. That's me in November, though. Since I've already written these first few days of the month I am committing to NaBloPoMo. Is anyone else doing this? Have you done it before? I've written posts for an entire month before but never during Novemeber while pounding away at NaNoWriMo at the same time. This should be an interesting month writing-wise and in blog land. I'll just thank you for reading right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment