Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Crochet Works in Progress

So, in addition to writing and reading a lot, I crochet. I LOVE YARN! Truly, I do. I love choosing colors. I love seeing the yarn turn into something. I would say that I definitely have an addiction to yarn and crocheting. It's relaxing to me. Well, most of the time it is relaxing to me. There are times (like this time of the year) when I know I have over extended myself. It doesn't matter that I swear to myself I won't do it again because I do. Right now I have several works in progress. A few of them (and one in particular) have deadlines. The particular one I'm referring to is coming up. I'll be okay and everything will get done but I have definitely bitten off a lot this time. It's just that I see so many gorgeous things that I want to make and I just can't help but start a new one. I need to get over it though and try to finish things before starting something new. Sigh.

Anyway, would you like to see some of what I have been working one? I hope the answer is yes because here they are:

This will be an adorable little bird when it is done.

A blanket for my husband and I.

These blocks are going to be turned into an afghan for my younger daughter's bed.
 
 

 
This will be an afghan for my older daughter's bed. She wanted something in rainbow colors. She chose the design, too.
 
PLUS, there is the item with the looming deadline. I can't put a picture of that one until it is done and received by the person it is intended for. She might read this post and I don't want her to see what I am making for her. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment