Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Musing Mondays: Currently reading Stars of Fortune

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you review books? If so, who do you review for? If not, was it by choice? Why?

I am currently reading the latest by Nora Roberts - Stars of Fortune. This book came out last Tuesday but I wasn't able to start it until Friday. I am just over one quarter of the way through the book. I want to gobble it down in one greedy bite. Yes, it is that good. I have a lot going on and have only been able to read a little bit of it at a time, though. I know this is a good thing because when I am done with this book I will want (probably desperately) the next book in the series. It's not out yet, of course. According to GoodReads it is called Bay of Sighs and its expected release date is June 14, 2016. Months! So yeah, I'm loving Stars of Fortune but trying not to rush through it. How do you think I'll do with that? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment