Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hoping to break 40k this weekend

As I sit down to write this blog post I have reached 36,468 words on this year’s NaNoWriMo adventure. My goal is to reach the fifty thousand words by this Friday, November 20th. I’m certain I can do that especially if I make this weekend’s goal of achieving the 40,000 word mark. Why the rush? As of Friday afternoon (the 20th) my children will be on a well-deserved week long vacation from school in order to celebrate Thanksgiving. Of course, I will still write each day as that is my habit but I want to have reached my 50k for NaNoWriMo. That way, anything I write (I usually aim for about 1,200 words per day) will be bonus words over the 50k. And hey, maybe I will still write at least 1,667 words per day but if I don’t at least I’ll have reached my November goal. I’m going to do that by reaching the 40k mark by end of day tomorrow – Sunday.

If you’re doing NaNoWriMo how is it going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment