Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Reading

Do you enjoy reading holiday themed books? I do! I know that part of the happiness at this time of year for me is reading Christmas books! I look forward to pulling out our copies of The Polar Express, The Night Before Christmas, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, to name just a few. I know my children look forward to this, as well.

A few years ago (five, to be exact) I did a readalong of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I think I am going to read the book again this year. I will offer to read it to my children and see if they are interested in hearing the book. They love the different movie adaptations. Perhaps they're ready for the book. I'll try and find out.

I am also a sucker for a good Christmas time romance. They are so delightful to read. In my opinion they are perfect for this joyful (but busy) time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment