Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Four weeks to go

Until Christmas! I can't believe that we are already in the Christmas season. In some ways this year dragged but for the most part it feels as if it has flown by. Of course, these last five weeks of the year do fly by what with Christmas and New Year's. Still, I thoroughly love the holidays and all the fun the season has to offer. It is even more magical to me as a parent than it was before.

Today, my kids and I started organizing and rearranging our living room in order to decorate. A few little things have already gone up. Tomorrow I hope to get the lights up and a few more decorations put around our home. Oh, and my husband bought a Yoda Santa Claus the other night at Disneyland. Yes, Yoda as Santa. he is awesome! I'll have to get a picture of him to share on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment