Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon

Last night when I was blogging about Christmas reading I thought about the fact that there is a blog I adore called The Christmas Spirit. It is exactly what it sounds like, things related to what makes this such a special time of year for a lot of people. So I went there a little while ago and Michelle, the woman behind this fabulous blog, is having a Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon that started today and runs through the 30th. Talk about great timing! Plus, I just started a Christmas book by Sierra Donovan called No Christmas Like the Present.

It's a fun and easy Read-a-Thon that asks that you read at least one Christmas themed book. You don't even have to have a blog to participate. You can use #CSreadathon and join in on Twitter, Facebook or GoodReads. That's it, easy and fun. I'm definitely in!

No comments:

Post a Comment