Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Musing Mondays: New books

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Finish the sentence: “If _____ and _____ were to get together and write a book…”
I was reading through the list of prompts above and thought I didn't buy any books in the past week because I was at the RWA conference. However, that is not at all true because I went to the Literacy Autographing last Wednesday and bought books there. I bought The Obsession by Nora Roberts and she signed it. I already have the book on my Nook but of course I wanted to meet her and have her sign it so now I have it in hardcover, as well. I'm perfectly all right with this too because it is a great book. Plus, I met Nora Roberts! Yes, I am still giddy about that!

I also bought two books by Jill Shalvis at the Literacy Autographing: Nobody but You and Sweet Little Lies. I haven't read either of these and I'm excited to get into them in the near future. Jill Shalvis was also very nice and signed my books. It was quite the fun experience and definitely my fangirl moment(s) at the conference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment