Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Musing Mondays: Favorite 'chunky' book

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What’s your most favorite “chunky” book? (over 500 pages)
I have more than one 'chunky' book that I adore. However, the one that comes to mind right away is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The hardcover comes in at 652 pages. I have no idea how many pages the paperback is but I assume more than that. Of course, I have Harry Potter on thebrain since the new book/play comes out on Sunday. My kids and I are all excited to get our hands on Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

No comments:

Post a Comment