Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Hello July


Where did June go? Better yet, where id the first half of 2016 go to so quickly? My goodness time is whizzing by! I have to say that I love July, though. For some reason, more than any other month, July says summer to me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that as a kid we usually took family vacations in July. Those vacations were almost always road trips to see family. While seeing family we would celebrate summer birthdays along with the Fourth of July. We'd have barbeques, beach days, camping trips and so much fun as a family ad with extended family. 

This July will be very similar to that of my childhood. We will be camping (hopefully) with our kids, cooking over the BBQ, going to the beach, the pool and even a small family road trip. I can't wait to share all of this with my husband and our children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment