Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016

Happy New Year, everyone! How has your holiday season been? It seems to me that it came and went so very fast. Actually, that is how I feel about 2015 in general. It was a bit of a challenging year for my family so I'm not especially upset to see it go. I am hopeful that 2016 will be better. How was your year? Are you happy to see it go or sad?

Something new I want to do this year is keep a Book Journal. I have a Good Reads account and I love it but I want an actual handwritten accounting of the books I read. I have the journal already. It was a gift from one of my best friends Julia. I decided to do this because I have been encouraging my children to keep track of the books they read along with their thoughts about the books. They are enthusiastic about it but said I should do it, too. And I thought, why not? So, we're going to keep track of all of our books together. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment