Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A wonderful Sunday

Today was such a great day! I am thankful for every single day I get to spend with my husband and our daughters. Today was a day I spent with just my daughters, though. We had a great day together. The weather was really nice here with a high of sixty-seven degrees. My girls and I slept in a little bit then began our day reading. Then we went to the bookstore and got new books. They actually used some of their Christmas money and were thrilled to buy their own books. It was actually quite adorable! Then I surprised them by going out for lunch. Afterwards we went to the park where we stayed for two hours. At the end of which they still didn't want to come home. It was getting dark though and all the kids they were playing with were heading home also. It was a sweet and pleasant day that I am so happy to have spent with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment