Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays: Devoted in Death by J.D. Robb

Teaser Tuesday's is hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:

- Grab your current read

- Open to a random page

- Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser.

My teaser this week is from page 117 J.D. Robb's Devoted in Death:

"I just got back from leave. My people need me around, as much as I can manage. And Trueheart takes his detective's exam tomorrow. Baxter's a wreck over it."

2 comments:

  1. I've read quite a few books by Nora Roberts but none of her J.D. Robb stories. I've heard good things about this one.
    My Tuesday post features Skinny Dip

    ReplyDelete