Today is the day for the Autumn edition of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I'm late getting this post up but have been reading off and on for a couple of hours now. Even though I tried to plan the day to be available for reading and books - there are school projects that both of my kids must complete. That's all right though - we will all still be reading at various points throughout the day and night.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Southern California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm really looking forward to finishing Devoted in Death by J.D. Robb. Then I'm going to start Friction by Sandra Brown. I've been on the library waiting list for this one and as luck would have it the book became available two days ago. yay!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm most looking forward to the dinner my kids and I made together - Chili in out Crockpot.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a wife, a mom, an avid book lover and reader all my life, a writer and a music lover.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I always enjoy the read-a-thon and participate without stress or expectation. The thing I love most is being able to do this with my kids and share our mutual love of reading.