Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon - Mid-Event Survey

I can't believe the readathon is already half over. Here is the mid-event survey:

1. What are you reading right now? I've just finished (and LOVED!) J.D. Robb's Devoted in Death. I'm going to start Sandra Brown's Friction right after dinner. Perhaps I'll even start it during dinner if my kids feel like continuing to read their books, as well. Otherwise, it'll be after dinner.
2. How many books have you read so far? Just the one but I'm perfectly all right with that. It's about the enjoyment of the event and the books I read - not how many books I get done.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm looking forward to Friction. I also have Wonderment in Death on my Nook for later that I am quite excited to get in to.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Interruptions? LOL! I'm a mom - of course I've had interruptions, a LOT of them. They don't bother me, though. My kids come first and I don't really consider their needs interruptions so much as a part of everyday life.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having great success making it through your pile! Hope you have some energy left and will be around until Hour 18 -- I'm hosting a Blackout Poetry mini-challenge :) Happy reading!

    Elizabeth #TeamMagnolia

    ReplyDelete