Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Inspirational Quotes

I love things that inspire - whether that is people, quotes, art of some sort. I find inspiration in the every day. I don't usually post quotes, though. However, I have seen two today that are so appropriate and timely that I feel compelled to share them.

Here's the first one:

3 Tips for Today:

1. Be passionate about something bigger than yourself. It inspires growth.
2. Be proactive about your dreams. Stop waiting, get started.
3. Be patient with people. Give the love you wish to receive.

Here's the other one:

Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

I got both of these from the yoga inspiration page from Instagram. They both spoke so loudly to be this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment