1. What are you reading right now? I’m still reading Low Pressure by Sandra Brown. It’s a good book but it’s taking me some time to get through it.
2. How many books have you read so far? Just this one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Julie Garwood’s Fast Track.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I’ve had so many interruptions. I’ve put out several kid squabbles and dealt with chores that should have been done but weren’t. It’s all good, though. The second half of the marathon should be smoother. My kids are having a slumber party so they’ll be entertained. Plus, my husband will be home. So even if there is stuff that they need – he can deal with it while I read.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I’m not surprised by anything really. I do love how this community of book lovers continues to thrive and come together, though.
So there you have my day so far. How is it going for you?