Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Musing Monday: Currently reading and 2017 reading goal

 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by The Purple Booker that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…

This week's random question is: Have you joined any reading challenges for the new year? Do you have any general goals, book or otherwise, for 2017?

I'm going to answer a couple of the questions this week. First, I am reading The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher. I'm not too far into it yet but so far it is really interesting and fun to read. It is also rather bittersweet to read considering Fisher's recent passing. I literally grew up with Star Wars and so did my husband. We have been so thrilled to share the Star Wars world with our children, too.

Second, I always make a goal to read 52 books per year. I usually end up increasing that goal but it's what I start with and that works for me. I also track my reading on GoodReads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment